Friday, May 21, 2010

BK Tuna Dinner

Usually, when I cook or bake (which isn’t often), I don’t use a recipe. Or, at least not one created by someone else. Sometimes my creations turn out smashingly. Other times, not as much. I think the meal item I am most proud of concocting is my BK Tuna Helper. It is one that I like to whip up for the BKFamily when we're not eating at, well, BK. Or Chipotle. So here is what you'll need for this completely healthy, totally organic, Burger QUEEN invented recipe:

BK Tuna Helper
You'll Need:

One box Tuna Helper

Two cans tuna

1 cup milk

water

2 T butter

To Make:

Mix everything together in a pan and bring to boil. Cover, and let simmer about 10-12 minutes, then remove from heat and allow sauce to thicken.

Enjoy as dinner, or any meal really. I put the leftovers in the fridge and use them later as a lunch, or even a snack! I know you would never have thought of that on your own! You can even put them in your microwave to warm them up.

Enjoy! And please do come back and tell me what you thought.
blog comments powered by Disqus