Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Totally True! Tuesday

Are you feeling guilty for not clicking on my blog enough lately to get more tips on how to be more like me? Overcome with shame because you'll never be as good a mother OR as good a Christian as I am?? Well, don’t be! Totally True! Tuesday was born out of my desire to admit some of my imperfections and reveal a few moments I’d rather forget. You may find it therapeutic to join in and do the same thing!


I’ll start!


It is totally true that I will mislead you and manipulate you without actually lying, because lying isn't Christian! For example, it's totally true that I claimed that Heavenly Hold doesn't "pay" me for saying I like their stuff - what I didn't mention is that I likely get free baby carriers if you click through my link. Yep! It's totally true!


It is totally true that I will claim over and over again that I never pay attention to my naysayers, but then I will subtly address them on my blog over and over! Yep! It's totally true!!!


It is totally true that I will take a ridiculously long time to approve critical comments. I will leave your comment until I have buried the post to make sure nobody reads any criticism of me because I must be in total control at all times! But, then I will approve your comment later so I can just claim I've been busy (but not too busy to tweet 486 times a day). I'll also likely answering it by starting with "sorry YOU misunderstood! I'm actually perfect and here's why!" It's totally true!


So what do you say? Would you like to share what is totally true in your life? If so, join the Totally True! Tuesday fun!


Anyone is welcome to write a Totally True! Tuesday on their blog; to qualify to link up on the list here on my blog, please make sure you meet these requirements: Simply write your own post on your blog and link back within your post to my blog so I can make lots and lots of money off of what you think is just a fun little game. If you don't follow these rules I will hunt you down and sue you.


Happy Totally True!-ing.

blog comments powered by Disqus