Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Woodland Creature Recipe

Whew, that was quite a discussion in my comments to this post yesterday, wasn't it? I'm just glad we can all come together and agree on the most important thing: that I am right.

Moving on, you rabid rabbits have requested my recipes so many times that I have no choice but to comply! You guys blow me away.

As you may or may not know, I hate to cook! Or really, I hate following recipes (following recipes is a lot like following the rules...and rules don't apply to me!). But, I still have a family to feed so occasionally, when we're not at Chipotle as God mandated, I will put something together. Here is my very favorite creation:

Ingredients:

1 can of corn
1 can of black beans
1 can of garbanzo beans
salsa
salt
garlic powder
TONS OF CILANTRO

Instructions:

Get a big bowl.
Put everything in the bowl (but don't forget to open the cans first!)
Stir it up.
Eat with an entire bag cool ranch Doritos!

I'm practically a nutritionist and I can assure you that this meal is incredibly healthy, all organic and VERY low sodium.

Send me pictures of your meal after following this recipe and I'll post them!!!!!!! Maybe I'll even link to YOUR blog!
blog comments powered by Disqus